At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Project Manager II
within PNC's Corporate and Institutional Banking
organization, this position has a flexible work location with preference to be in one of the PNC markets.Job Profile
- Drives business and financial results through the selection, design, development and promotion of new and existing products or experiences utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver products to customers through all applicable channels. Prioritizes and makes decisions regarding product recommendations. Develops business case, business plan and roll-out of specific products or experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess product, technology, and market trends to identify a market need or opportunity. Recommends new products or enhancements to existing products or experiences and develops and designs innovative features. Manages the development, production, roll-out, pricing or promotion of specific products, and recognizes, anticipates and resolves operational and process problems that arise.
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery, and other internal service partners. Participates in client-facing and external stakeholder activities to ensure all product offerings or experiences meet strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. Supports risk management, compliance and audit needs as part of the first line of defense.
- Drives business, financial and customer experience results of new and existing products and recommends modifications in product features and/or marketing to improve results.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Innovation - Working Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Competitive Environment - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Working Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Solutions Development - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Emerging Technologies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Producing Results - Working Experience
- Understanding of the criticality of getting things done in spite of current circumstances and the ability to utilize assigned resources and leverage back-channel resources (individuals or teams) to achieve or exceed planned outcomes.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Collaborating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of collaborative techniques and ability to promote a culture of information sharing and working together to solve business problems and meet business goals.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Columbus, OH