Administrative Assistant to the Director of Business Services
The Greenfield Commonwealth Virtual School (GCVS) seeks a
20-hour per week Administrative Assistant to the Director of Business
Services. This is a year-round benefitted position in accordance with
the school’s Employee Handbook.
The Administrative Assistant will
provide support for payroll and accounts payable/receivable functions
and serve as logistics coordinator for MCAS testing.
- Minimum of 2 years of college coursework or Associates
Degree in secretarial science preferred
- 3-5 years of strong office support or other relevant
- Knowledge of best bookkeeping practices for accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail, and analytical
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues with minimal
- Work independently to meet deadlines and collaboratively
as a team member
- Exercise sound judgement in handling confidential and
- Work collegially and cooperatively with all constituencies
within the school community, including faculty and staff,
students, and parents.
Salary commensurate with training and experience.
Start date: September 1, 2018 or as soon thereafter as possible.
should forward a cover letter, resume, and three (3) letters of
reference by the close of business on August 10, 2018 .
Location/Region: Greenfield, MA (US - 01301)