Friendly Chevrolet is seeking a Call Center Specialist to join our busy dealership.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately, so apply online today! Excellent Customer Service Skills are required.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven to be the best! If you are dynamic, energetic, career-oriented professionals who are masters of influence and love working the telephone apply today!
Hours: 40 Hour Work Week W/ 1 Saturday a Month
* Great opportunity to join a proactive, customer focused company
* Awesome income potential which consists of a base salary + performance-based bonuses
* This is a brand new role so you will be able to really shine!!
* Internal growth for top performers
Responsibilities of the Appointment Setter
* Contact new and existing customers to discuss current sales promotions.
* Create excitement and set appointments for customers to drive our world class automobiles.
* Respond to inbound phone calls and internet inquiries to develop customer trust and generate customer visits to our state of the art auto stores.
* Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and produce referrals.
* Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
Characteristics of the Appointment Setter
* Professional and has the ability to make a compelling introduction
* Willing to participate in skills and product training
* Multi-tasker and excellent customer service skills
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
* Proficient with computers, emails, smart phones and the web.
* Experience handling inbound / outbound sales calls
* Excellent telephone skills are an absolute must for this position
* Minimum 1 year of sales experience with a proven track record of success
* The ability to instantly build rapport with clients
* Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
* Must be a quick learner and be self-disciplined.
* A professional demeanor and the ability to face rejection without losing momentum
* Superb customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve customer service issues
* The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance
* Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and efficient typing and writing skills.
* Strong organizational expertise and an attention to detail.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and days, including Saturdays.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)