SCCA Pro Racing is currently seeking a full-time employee to assist with day-to-day functions in our Brownsburg, Indiana office. Responsibilities may be refined and expanded over time. Previous experience in the racing industry is preferred, and marketing, media, and administrative experience is a plus.
- Perform general clerical duties that include: organizing and filing of information; orders and stocking supplies; data entry; other administrative duties
- Attend meetings as needed to understand the business area and priorities.
- Schedules and supports preparation for meetings and events
- Assist with travel arrangements and logistics
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Create and maintain group lists, distribution lists, spreadsheets, databases and collaboration sites.
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Assist in month-end and post-event closing
- Manage communications via email and web
- Assist with social media and public relations tasks
- Assist with sponsorship management
- Racing industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MailChimp emailing service
- Knowledge of Wordpress web platform
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting software is a plus
- Marketing and media background is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Be friendly, positive, helpful, team-oriented and respectful to co-workers and management team
- Must possess a high degree of honesty and integrity in this highly important position
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
SCCA offers a generous benefits package, including medical and dental benefits, 401k, and paid time off.
Location/Region: Brownsburg, Indiana