Hillside Terrace is a continuing care retirement community located on the westside of Ann Arbor, MI nestled on 10 acres of orchards and gardens. Our family owned and operated community is comprised of 82 apartments homes offering independent care, assisted living, memory care and specialized care.
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Nurse to cover day shifts (6:30am-3pm).
Every other weekend required.
Responsible for residents’ medication administration, treatments and daily management of overall health and well-being. Assessment and documentation of any resident incidents, accidents or change of status. Adherence to individual resident service plans. Maintain professional communication with residents’ families. Collaborate closely with physicians to provide continuity of care.
- Must be a licensed nurse in the state of MI, either LPN or RN. Graduate Nurses welcome to apply!
- Familiarity with HIPAA required.
- Must adhere to 8 rights of medication administration.
- Experience using an electronic MAR system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and time-oriented environment.
- Experience working with individuals who have cognitive, physical or sensory disabilities.
Come join our team today!
Relateable job title includes: RN, Registered Nurse, LPN
Location/Region: Ann Arbor, MI (US - 48103)