YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
United Health Services
Senior Living at Ideal
Located in Endicott, NY
Ensures that occupational therapy services are administered and completed in a timely, accurate, and reliable manner. Provides occupational therapy patient evaluations and treatments for skilled nursing facility services, as well as associated clinical documentation. Maintains specific service delivery standards which address commitment to service, customer satisfaction and ongoing evaluation of customer expectations.
- Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy, receiving applicable degree or certificate in occupational therapy course of study, with Bachelor's or equivalent.
- Master's Degree
- Clinical experience in a hospital based setting
- Possession of NYS license or eligibility to be licensed as an occupational therapist
- CPR certification within first 3 months of employment
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Certified
United Health Services, Inc. and the members of the UHS System neither are affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed nor approved by, nor otherwise associated with, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS), UHS of Delaware, Inc. nor their affiliates, which can be found at www.uhsinc.com.
About this company
United Health Services (UHS) is a family of health services organizations that exists to improve the health of the communities we serve by developing and maintaining a comprehensive and cost-effective health care system. We are a not-for-profit organization, operated for the public benefit. Formed in 1981 through the consolidation of three community hospitals, United Health Services employs more than 5,000 people. As a teaching hospital, United Health Services trains over 70 physicians per year in residency and fellowship programs.
Location/Region: Endicott, NY (US)