Prevention Program Manager – Montgomery, AL
ProgressiveHealth is a premier provider of a broad spectrum of healthcare management, injury prevention, onsite medical, and health improvement services, dedicated to superior patient care, improving outcomes, and delivering value-added solutions to several best-in-class, nationally recognized clients.
Due to service expansion, we are looking for a professional with a background in Athletic Training, Exercise Science, or a related field to lead our team onsite at a large automotive manufacturing facility in Montgomery, AL.
What You Will Be Doing
The Prevention Program Manager will lead and strive to increase manufacturing employee’s ability to perform their jobs and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort. You will work one on one with manufacturing employees to assess risk of injury, perform posture coaching, self-care implementation, and overall wellness promotion. You will oversee all site personnel and programs, coordinate staff scheduling to maintain coverage, and promote continuous improvement of staff and site programs/activities.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in required major; state professional license for AT’s;
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills;
- Initiative and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and computer skills;
- Process improvement mindset-ability to come up with solutions-anticipate challenges-find better, faster, more efficient ways to get the job done!
What’s In It for You
This a full time, direct-hire position with a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and great opportunity to utilize your skills to make an impact!
Location/Region: Montgomery, AL