This is a high quality internal employee service support role that implements strong interpersonal and administrative skills to ensure resolutions to hardware, software, and procedural processes.
- Provides resolutions for associates by isolating problems, researching solutions, and conducting them through corrective steps.
- Properly documents accurate and detailed information regarding issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions or escalations.
- Utilizes probing questions to detect the root cause of an issue to initiate a specific troubleshooting process.
- Investigates current system information, updates, and outages to stay current with policies and procedures.
- Maintains strong verbal communication and customer service skills under escalations of emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Executes an accurate and efficient troubleshooting process to conclude resolutions for each issue.
- Identifies and reports problem trends with analysts to track and resolve current, and future problems.
- Provides technical support to corporate associates via email and other means of communication.
- Obtains increased understanding of POS equipment and procedural processes used by stores.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
NO THIRD PARTIES. We do not offer sponsorship.
Thank you for reviewing our current job postings.
You can also follow us on Twitter @DataFieldUSA and Facebook @DataFieldUSA.
We offer Contract, Permanent and Contract-To-Hire positions.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (US)