Do you remember when you realized that learning languages and helping others learn them wasn’t a job, but was something you did for fun--because you truly loved it? If so, we want you. So many people struggle with languages, the people who “get” them, and can help others to get them are truly a rare thing indeed, and something we desperately need on Learnivore.com to satisfy client demand in the greater Los Angeles area, as well via live-streaming on our video platform.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent personal experience with their languages. If you are a native speaker, you should have some experience teaching your language to others. Rates vary between $30 and $100/hour, depending on the instructor, and what clients are seeking. At the high end would be instructors with significant teaching experience who cater to professionals learning a given language for professional needs. At the lower end tend to be people who are newer to teaching, focus on conversational lessons, and/or offer lessons online. All are needed.
· Knowledgeable and passionate with native fluency, acquired either through study and/or experience with the language in a native setting.
· All languages needed, but greater demand for the following: Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Arabic, in the greater Atlanta area for both private lessons and group classes.
· Willing to offer live online (private) sessions when requested (minimum connection speed, 6 MBPS download, 1 MBPS upload)
· Able to travel to clients’ houses, and/or have a studio where you are able to offer lessons—or a
• Speak English fluently.
· Ideally, some teaching experience, even if informal.
• How you acquired your fluency in the languages you speak, and why you love helping others to learn it.
• Your starting rate
If you are a fit, we will contact you within the week with next steps. All applicants will receive a response (from a person).