Our automotive service center is looking for qualified technicians to join our team!
We are the fastest growing auto group in Southern Indiana and we have been in business since 1983. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results! We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits! If you feel your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Automotive Technician responsibilities
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of mechanical issues and provide accurate repair recommendations.
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety.
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness.
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records.
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
Automotive Technician skills:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- ASE certification preferred.
- 3+ years’ of service technician experience.
- Willingness to participate in in-house training.
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must.
About this company
At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Location/Region: Corydon, IN