Perform data mapping, alert customizations, workflow configurations and trainings for Protegent product implementations. Company Overview
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
In Q4 of 2015, FIS completed its acquisition of SunGard, one of the world's leading financial software and technology services companies. The acquisition uniquely positions FIS to offer a broad range of enterprise banking and capital markets capabilities that will further empower the financial industry worldwide. Position Overview
FIS is seeking an individual to assist in the design and implementation of compliance-related software systems in the financial services industry. Systems include:
- Protegent Surveillance - A rules-based compliance application that helps financial services firms mitigate internal and regulatory risk. The solution is designed to help brokerage firms, banks and insurance companies identify questionable transactions and positions, improve field supervision processes, support field audits, and respond quickly to regulatory and legal challenges by analyzing account activity and client profiles against firm-defined policies and procedures.
- Protegent Onboard - A system that manages the new account opening and account maintenance processes for brokerage and insurance firms.
- Protegent Market Abuse - A rules-based compliance application that addresses market manipulation and insider trading concerns.
- Develop rule logic and formulas
- Analyze and map data from client's format to system-required format
- Design and develop new data loaders
- Gather customer requirements
- Train system users
- Configure system settings and rule parameters
- Assess customer needs and recommend solutions
- Work effectively with internal development and support resources
- Manage client expectations
- Regularly communicate status internally, to the project team, and externally with the customer and any other involved parties
About FIS Careers
- Proficiency with MS Excel or experience defining business logic
- Proven track record of technology-based projects with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Strong business skills - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Travel required - 2-3 Days per month (on average)
- Database skills a big plus (MS SQL & Oracle)
- 1+ years of Compliance or Financial Services experience is a plus
- MBA or MIS a plus
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We're proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry.
Greatness doesn't just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That's why, at FIS, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world.
If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you're the type of person we want working beside us. We're an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT